Elderberry has a color of cherries so these are purplish in nature.
Here are some steps that will help you to make a great Elderberry syrup.
You need the following things to make Elderberry syrup.
1. 3 cups of fresh water ( This makes it total of 3x 8oz of water )
2. 1 cup full of Elderberry ( Must be fresh )
3. One cup of honey is required.
4. These 3 things are optional, and this is
one cinnamon Stick.Three cloves.Fresh minced 1 or 1/2 teaspoon of ginger root for taste.Directions
1. First of all, you have to place all the ingredients that are Elderberries, fresh water; cloves, ginger root and cinnamon stick in a sauce pan.
2. Make medium heat.
3. Make it boil.
4. Now once it reaches the boiling point reduce the heat and simmer it. You need to simmer it for about thirty minut…