How to get rid of "Ads by DNS Unlocker " ?

First of all this post is not in context in any way with the "All About Health Blog". I am writing this post, because I want to write it, and I will. This is my blog after all :) 



Some time ago, I was having a really bad time with an annoying spy ware/ virus known as DNS Unlocker. I went to the Internet just like you people do, to get a solution for it and found no solution for it. Yes, there were temporary solutions for it but eventually the DNS unlocker came back with it's annoying ads all the time popping up on my browser.


What really pissed me off was DNS unlocker made my mozilla firefox unresponsive, and it was annoying.


After a long time of search on the Internet, I finally found a solution, and I wanted to share this solution to everyone who is facing with the DNS UNLOCKER virus.


There is a company which is known as Malwarebytes. They have this software named Malwarebytes anti-malware. I have used it and trust me; it does wonders. It took all that annoying kind of irritation from my browser, and the DNS unlocker was gone forever.

I am not advertising the company; it's my honest post of how to remove that irritating DNS unlocker virus from your system.

If you like the software, you should buy it, and I don't sell their products.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AIDS CURE

The use of flaxseed oil for hair growth

The use of light therapy for hair growth